Saturday, October 4, 2008

How much is to much work?



Ever since I've decided to start my own business it has been nothing but excitement! I'm constantly on the computer and doing research. I am just addicted to building this great business! I thought to my self "How much is to much work." So I've have been slacking in some areas of the home and yes I've been slacking with my family. At times I feel like it's worth it for success..... Of course my role as a mother and wife come first.... How do you balance the two....They both require lots of attention! So my question to you is .... How much is to much work?




1 comment:

Heather said...

I struggle with the same thing. I am always in my studio. My hubby never complains but my family always says something about me neglecting him. I try really hard to make time for him and the housework but it is hard. If you figure it out, let me know! :D