Friday, October 3, 2008

Life's Journeys


Have you ever sat down and thought about things you could have done different with your LIFE and the different things you could have done ? I'm sure all of us have! I've thought a million times about it especially on those frustrating days. I've realize that if I hadn't made some of those mistakes I've made or gone through rough times... I wouldn't be who I am today. Life's Journeys have taught and inspired me ... So my point to all of this is you learn from Life Experiences. You can take those experiences and grow as a person or be that person who sits down and thinks of how life could have been different and go nowhere.


Elana


"Make Life a great Journey"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh honey, I agree!! nice post.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i love that photo!

yup. each experience, good or bad, has absolutely made me who i am today. and really, i am proud of it! even things that weren't that monumental have had an impact. its amazing to think a blip on the radar today will shape your days ahead.

Angelia said...

Life Experience is all we have to go on.
By the way I love your background, pink and brown so lovely.

PAC said...

That photo captures my attention!
I love the colors you have in your blog! Have a great Friday!

Jeeks said...

So true. Your bolg is so cute!

BululuStudio said...

Excellent article, love the pic.

melissa said...

Lovely post~