Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday Shopping

Well the holidays are around the corner and it's time to shop! This year our family is going to keep it simple... I think our kids have lost sight of what Christmas etc is all about .... Kids are always expecting lots of toys and gifts for all occasions.... I want my children to learn to give instead of receiving all the time... I think little tokens are appropriate for the holiday seasons and just spending time with the family.... That's what it's all about.... Well on that note stop by MiMe's today a get your stocking stuffers for your girl's today..... I will be having a few holiday sales coming up next month.... Right now we have a promotion going on for the Fall Season...So please read our shop announcement to get every detail..

1 comment:

Kari said...

That is why Christmas is my favorite holiday, I LOVE giving gifts to others. It is so important to teach children what Christmas is really about and to make sure they have the opportunities to make a difference.