Friday, October 10, 2008

Wonderful Finds!!


Etsy is a wonderful place for Christmas shopping this season! I have bookmarked a couple of shops that have wonderful children items they are so amazing... Your just curious to know who the talent is behind all that great work.... I just would like to show some of my great finds I have found through etsy..... Now my first item on the right is from a shop called www.honeybops.etsy.com they have beautiful foam art decor for children rooms and even cute cards that I think would be just great for parties...... This is just one of those places you have to go check out for your X-mas shopping....


This next shop is just so adorable and the name says it all Frill 'er up Couture this shop has beautiful handmade tutu's that would just be so adorable on any little girl, especially for the next birthday party, dress up or picture taking.....If you hurry in now this shop has Halloween sets on sale now! This is a must have shop to visit for your X- mas shopping.... http://www.frillerup.etsy.com/


So go check out a few of my favorite shops today and if you would like to see more of my favorite shop( finds) visit my web site today www.MiMeCloset.etsy.com



No comments: