Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday: Family Inspiration Fun Day


So I thought playing a game at home with the kids would be fun! My husband started movie nights a couple of years ago with the kids. He brings home a movie that just got released or we watch one at home. We make snacks and have family time the kids really enjoy movie night!:) So I have this fun game for you movie fanatics.... So here's what you'll need...


1).A piece of scrap paper for writing down your favorite kid movies..
2). Some colorful index cards...
3). Different color markers ( Be creative)
4). Timer( I use my cellphone for this)



Now once you have figure out your movies on your blank sheet of paper... Write down the name of the movie on the back of the index card and clues on the other side..

Example: Cinderella(Movie) Clues: 1. I have 2 mean step sisters. 2. I have a fairy godmother. 3. I have a pair of glass slippers.
Now theses are just my examples you can come up with your own.. Depending on the age of your children you can make it easy or hard. You can also use scencs from the movie... Example: A song clip from the movie or a famous line in the movie.. Now once you have written your clues at least 3 or more. Here's how you play the game..

Pick teams... Flip a coin or pick a number to figure out who starts. Whatever works for you. Put the pile of cards in the center of the table movie name side down and clues facing up. The team who turn it is reads the clue and only get 1 minute (timer) to guess the name of the movie..Once they guess the name you can reveal the otherside.. You can play this for however long rotating between teams.. Have fun hope you enjoy:)

No comments: