Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday: Family Inspiration Fun Day



So since it's a few days before Easter. I thought this would be a fun family activity for me and the kids to do. We will be going to my mom's for Easter and I am in charge of bringing cupcakes and a side dish. I am all about presentation when I make things so I know these cupcakes will be a hit. Now this isn't a picture of my cupcakes... I will be posting a picture of ours in an upcoming blog. If you would like to make this a fun activity for your family. Here's what you'll need..

1. A box of your favorite cupcake mix / Frosting (White or Pink)
2. Coconut (Green food coloring to make it look like grass)
3. Jelly Beans or whatever candy you prefer
4. Ribbon
5. Craft Pipe (Micheals or any craft store should have this)

Now go to work and have fun making these adorable cupcakes!

No comments: