Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday: Family Inspiration Fun Day




So something fun me and the kids are going to do this weekend is make these delicious cake pops in celebration of Mother's Day. We will wrap them in cute bags with a bow and give them away to both Grandma's and there Auntie's. Of course we will eat a few along the way! If your not familiar with cake pops you can purchase some at Starbucks they are yummy. The creator of cake pops has written a wonderful book which you can pick up at just about any local book store.(Cake Pops) You my also visit her website Bakerella... oh you will have so much fun getting fun ideas... Once again, if your like me I like to be creative and unique for anything even with dessert..So have fun making these cake pops and tell me how they turned out or send us your pics... I will post pictures up in a future post of our cake pop! Oh yeah if you would like full instruction on how to make these go to http://www. bakerella.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved making the cake pops!! I got great responses on them!