Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday: Inspiration Day " Vision Boards"



I love this Vision board it's gorgeous!


I have been busy getting things in order so that one day I can be successful in my career! I hear a lot about making vision boards and a lot of people saying good things have come their way! I have made my own career vision board with pictures I have found on the Internet! I have added a few sayings in each of my photos to make it more real for me! So I encourage you to make your own vision board. I believe I have truly found my passion in Life and I am excited about my future adventures. I love being creative and I just love cute things... There are so many things I can see myself doing.. I could see myself writing a children's book, being a event planner, owning my own children's boutique, making cute girl clothes and so on... If you can see I love using my creative mind and my God Given Talent! It took me years before I finally figured this out but all alone it was right their in front of my face.. When I was a child I used to always find myself trying to invent some kind of business, lemonade stand, friendship bracelet business etc. When I was a teenager I loved to draw fashion clothing and make up cute stories... All alone my talents were there and I was using them but not really tapping in to them. So I encourage anyone who is reading this post to really sit down and think about what comes natural to you? What do you love? What gets you excited? God has given each of us talents, some have more than 1 others only 1 but whatever it is it was meant for you and is waiting for you to discover it!

No comments: