Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday: Cute Ideas for Father's Day...


These are cute little tie pancakes you can make by simply getting a empty old fashion mustard container that has a pointed nozzle. Draw your design let it sit for a few seconds and then fill it in..



I love these cute little cupcakes adorn with gummy candies, chocalate syrup and cinnamon!



My favorite you simply take photos of your child or children holding the letters and than find a template card from Shutterfly.com, Walgreens.com or anywhere you like to get cards and you have a cute personalized card!


Father's Day is this weekend and I have been trying to figure out what to do for my husband. I love to do crafts with the kids although he is not the craft kinda of guy I think we will incorporate something fun that me and the kids will enjoy creating! My top favorite gift idea is the grill cupcakes and the dad card.. Me and the kids are going on a mini field trip today to go take some photos and pick up some gifts for dad.. I will pick up the letters D.A.D.D.Y and take photos of our 6 kids holding a letter and put it together in a card! You can't go wrong with Personalization! We love to make cupcakes in our house since the girls got there cupcake maker for Christmas.. I think we have made over 12 dozen cupcakes since we had it..( No joke) I will of course pick up a few extras that he really needs and go to my favorite store for wrapping paper! Hope this helps anyone who is having a hard time thinking of a gift!

No comments: